Thursday, September 27, 2007

11 Questions with . . . . Munk One




1) Did you ever wish as a child that you would end up being an astronaut?

I don't think so, I did think a submarine captain or a archaeologist like Indiana Jones looked fun.

2) Favorite movie scene of all time?

The Salma Hayek scene in "From Dusk till Dawn" where she does her dance routine and pours champagne down her leg and yeah....

3) Have you ever been confused for a monk? How bout a Padre?

Not really, but people who I haven't met me before seem to expect me to be Asian or wearing a robe with a shaved head.

4) Favorite contemporary artist?

They are all amazing, though I do very much like Mark Ryden's art.

5) When people ask what you do, what is the best response?

I work from home creating artwork for bands, clothing lines, I draw, paint, tattoo, do computer art and more, but that takes too long to say so when I feel lazy I just tell them I'm an artist.

6) If you had the choice, would you shop at Sears, Kohl's, or Target?

I don't shop at Kohl's or Sears. You can find me at Target once in a while buying the odd house supply or furnishing and my 3 year old likes their clothes.

7) What word do you most overuse?

"Yeah" and "alot" are pretty evenly tied, even though I know alot is not a word.

8) Would you let the Iranian president speak at your college?

I'm all for freedom of speech, especially for democratically elected officials from other countries. So yes I would allow him to speak since many Americans don't seem to really know much about Iran in the first place.

9) Have you ever messed up a tattoo on purpose?

No way, I don't think I could do that to a person trusting me to do a good job.

10) Do you know Fred Durst, and if you do, what is a really nice way to describe him?

HA HA, I've only met him once and he didn't live up to all the terrible stories I had heard about him, so that's my description.

11) What's up in the 530 . . . .

I've been drinking too much coffee and eating too much pizza lately. Other than that just keeping busy as usual, working on artwork for bands, trying to get a clothing line going and getting paintings ready for more shows of course!

No comments: