Monday, August 27, 2007

11 Questions with Mike Maxwell



1) Any relation to Vernon?

Yes he is my cousin.

2) Have you ever been whale watching, and if so, where?

I have not although I think San Diego is a good place to whale watch?

3) What word do you most overuse?

Jesus/Christ/Goddamnit

4) What kind of artists are you?

I'm a figurative painter

5) Are you a good history reader?

I usually read about bad history, but I am a history reader none the less.

6) Favorite U.S. politician ever is?

I think they are all crooks, liars, and scumbags, but if I have to choose one I would say Jefferson.

7) What is the first thing you're going to do when you get to Portland?

Smile

8) Is there a difference between Kellogs Frosted Flakes and Safeway Select Frosted Flakes?

I don't eat either but I imagine they are close to the same.

9) Favorite artist of all time?

I love them all

10) Favorite quote of all time?

"Measure twice cut once"

11) What's a Broken Social Scene, and do you think we can join?

It is a non working social scene, and for another quote, "I would not want to belong to any
club that would have me as a member"

No comments: