Monday, August 27, 2007
11 Questions with Mike Maxwell
1) Any relation to Vernon?
Yes he is my cousin.
2) Have you ever been whale watching, and if so, where?
I have not although I think San Diego is a good place to whale watch?
3) What word do you most overuse?
4) What kind of artists are you?
I'm a figurative painter
5) Are you a good history reader?
I usually read about bad history, but I am a history reader none the less.
6) Favorite U.S. politician ever is?
I think they are all crooks, liars, and scumbags, but if I have to choose one I would say Jefferson.
7) What is the first thing you're going to do when you get to Portland?
8) Is there a difference between Kellogs Frosted Flakes and Safeway Select Frosted Flakes?
I don't eat either but I imagine they are close to the same.
9) Favorite artist of all time?
I love them all
10) Favorite quote of all time?
"Measure twice cut once"
11) What's a Broken Social Scene, and do you think we can join?
It is a non working social scene, and for another quote, "I would not want to belong to any
club that would have me as a member"