Friday, August 24, 2007
11 Questions with Craola
1) Morrissey was offerred $75 million to reunite the Smiths and said no. Good job or what the fuck?
What? That would have been sick.
2) Which group of people would you like to see reunite; band, political group, litte league team, whatever you can think of....
3) What word do you most overuse?
Sick. (not sick meaning ill, but sick meaning good. oh yeah, Ill also)
4) What contemporary artist do you most pay attention to...?
5) You have a kid now. When's the children's illustrated book happening?
I don't know if that will happen anytime soon. I have written a bunch of stuff for years, but I don't know if the stuff is appropriate for kids. Would be fun though.
6) Millard Filmore is . . ..
The thirteenth President of the United States (1850-1853)...Google is great.. I swear I knew he was a president though.
7) Who is the best cartoonist out there?
8) If George W Bush asked you to be the artist to draw his presidential White House portrait that would stand the test of time... your response would be?
Yes, But can I alter it a bit?
9) Qualities you admire in a carsalesman are?
Fine taste in shoes.
10) What foods do babies like?
11) And in the end....