Thursday, August 9, 2007
11 Questions with Andy Howell
1) How do you know Lil Jon?
We both skated in Atlanta and created a abstract hip hop group together with
Johnny Schillereff from Element called MA$$ PROPHETS in late 1991.
2) If you had dinner with three historical figures, who would they be?
Freud, Einstein, and Mark Twain
3) How busy are you?
I don¹t sleep.
4) What kind of an artist are you?
5) How many hours of television do you watch a day?
6) What word do you most overuse?
Its a tie between Love, Agreement, and Stress, though only Stress can truly
7) Favorite quote, movie or reality, of all time?
"Life does not consist mainly, or even largely, of facts and happenings. It
consists mainly of the storm of thought that is forever flowing through
one's head." -Mark Twain
"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is
more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles
the world." -Einstein
8) Would you eat pigeon if it was on the menu?
Only if it was breaded and deep fried, dirty south style.
9) Who was a major influence in your artistic career?
Pushead, Rick Griffin, Victor Moscoso, Liberatore, Milo Manara, Vaughn Bode
10) If Bob Barker asked you to takeover on the Price is Right, your response would have been . . .. ?
"Come on Down Bitches!"
11) Do you skate on decks with your graphics?
I used to actually get blanks of my shapes and draw really simple graphics
on them with Sharpie, or perverted scenes with naked girls, and then go to
demos and contests with them.